Friendship…it’s simple but meaningful 🙂
1. Speak to people. There is nothing so nice as a cheerful word of greeting.
2. Smile at people 🙂 It takes 65 muscles to frown, only 15 to smile.
3. Call people by the name. The sweetest music to anyone’s ears is the sound of his own name being called.
4. Be friendly and helpful. If you would have friends, be friendly guys ^^
5. Be cordial. Speak and act as if everything you do were a genuine pleasure.
6. Be genuinely interested in people. You can like everybody if you try.
7. Be generous with praise, cautions with critism.
8. Be considerate with the feelings of others, it will be appreciated.
9. Be toughtful with the opinions of the other.
10. Be alert to give service. What the most in life is what we do for the others.